Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today's mantra; make it count!

My 29th birthday was a couple days ago so you'll have to excuse me for getting 'deep' on you.

Let me remind you- there are 365 days in a year, in 10 years there are roughly 3,650 days and in 100 years (far beyond the average lifespan) there are roughly 36,500 days. Doesn't seem like a very long time- because - it's not! My message get out there and do something with your precious time.

Shall the enclosed mix motivate you to do one thing each day that makes the day count. Today, mine was producing this mix. What's on this mix you ask?


Today's mix starts off with some chill house then crescendos into a selection of some of my favorite old school rhythm and blues and hip-hop beats. Then finishes with a sweet cherry; one final feel good house track. Enjoy!

No comments: