Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanks - I appreciate your support

Thank YOU for taking the time to visit the Everlasting DJ's blog. The past six months have been truly rewarding to spin and share my music with you. I am honored and appreciative of those people who have continued to tune-in. If you have been on the side-lines silently observing, I encourage you to speak up and tell me what you want to hear.

While the site has continued to grow I have added a range of ways for people to tune-in. If you haven't already done so, I suggest subscribing via RSS Feed. If you do not have an RSS Reader, you can also subscribe by Email. To do that, use the little box in the right column of my blog. Of course, I never rent or sell your address and whenever you'd like you can click unsubscribe to be automatically removed.

You can also receive blog updates through your prized Facebook profile. Sign into your account, click Blogs and do a search for Everlasting DJ's and click "Join Blog Network".

Whatever format you choose, I really appreciate you tuning in!

Sincerely,
Marc

1 comment:

Cuneyt Uysal said...

Nice traffic, mate!